Thursday, December 22, 2011

Feedback? Topic Requests?

Hey blogosphere,
           I know the thought of me having my own blog to be audacious. And as the intro statement reads I don't expect anyone to be here but myself. But seeing as the viewcount continues to rise (albeit anonymously), it appears that there are, infact, some regular readers.

          Understanding that few have spoken with me in person about the contents of my posts, I thought I'd just make a public forum to discuss anything that people feel about my work. I am very open to criticism and would love to get some feedback. I myself have been mesupak about posting responses to attacks on my beloved faith lest posing of answers trigger doubt in those who live in ignorant bliss. And trust me, I hold such people in the highest regard. I have no intention of disturbing the stability of calm, faithful waters. I do not personally believe that the content of these topics need or should be read by a public mass.

           But for the few who seek answers to that which has been bothering them, that which they have been unable to answer and that about which they would like to know more, I invite them to my homepage. Obviously, I do not claim to have the answers for all such questions. Given my personal spiritual struggles, I thought the very least I could do was make my experience and knowledge available as a reference to the public.

         I've spent/wasted now well over a year and a half indulging in topics that argue against traditional Jewish faith and have seen most every serious type of attack feasible. Every question, no. But name your query and I'll probably have some good sources for you to read that you might find enlightening and possibly even inspiring. Be it archaeology, bible criticism, history of תורה שבעל פה , history of תורה שבכתב, human suffering and classic Jewish philosophy, I've probably seen something worth talking about.

Just to reiterate, I do not  consider myself an expert on any such subject. Just a loser who finds it necessary to defend my fortress of faith against the batterings of a provocative secular culture. All I have to contribute is a plethora of references and an opinion as credible as you chose to make it.

Fffeewww...... now that that's over, let the fun begin! Feel free to remain anonymous and comment as you wish. For the sake of the olam though, please use creative names when posting so as to allow for better comprehension of the forum.

No comments:

Post a Comment